WEAGANT FARM SUPPLIES LTD.
Fred and Anita Weagant started the farm machinery business as a division of F.R.Weagant, General Merchant in South Mountain, Ontario. In 1953, Fred Weagant went to Smiths Falls to pick up a Hay Rake tongue and came home a Cockshutt dealer. Other manufacturers’ lines were added over time. The South Mountain dealership prospered and a new 6600 square foot was built on Hwy 43 in Winchester in 1976. The Winchester store sells a full line of New Holland tractors and equipment in addition to many other short lines of equipment.
In 1983, Weagant Farm Supplies expanded by opening a new location at 5077 Hwy 29, north of Brockville, Ontario. This location has a large inventory of Kubota tractors and equipment, Kawasaki ATV’s and Mules, White Lawn tractors, and a large selection of used farm equipment. They can be visited electronically at www.weagantfarmbrockville.com